Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i use my other student email if i have two different college email accounts?

Can i use my other student email if i have two different college email accounts?

I used one of those emails for my old account but i have to make a new account, so i was wondering if i can use my second college email account and still get the discount? i read online that it could flag my account if i try to.

Plan Premium

Free/Premium

Country

Device Iphone 6s 

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hey there @isabelle341,

thanks for posting !

The student plan account or and other sort of account get listed under the mail you provide.

This mail address goes along with all the changes made within the account and i would not recommend changing it cause it may prevent you from being able to log back in.

Let me know if you have any further questions ๐Ÿ™‚

@OneByBoo I'm not sure you've answered the OP's question here - they're asking if they can make a second Spotify account with their second student email and get the discount on that second account without it affecting their first account.

(I don't know the answer to OP's question myself. I would assume it's fine, but that's just a guess)

Hey Both! ๐Ÿ‘‹  @proffessorF @isabelle341 

Jumping in for @OneByBoo here, the Spotify Student's offer is only valid for one account, I do understand that you've got a second educational email. Spotify do monitor those who open additional accounts.

I wouldn't advise that you open a 2nd account with Student Discount as this could cause action to be taken to these accounts by Spotify in line with their internal policies.

I hope that answers your question,

/es

Suggested posts