Can’t log in

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Many (iPhones and laptop)

My Question or Issue

About 4 days ago my Spotify account logged off all my devices. When I enter my login details it claims they are incorrect even though I have not changed them. I can’t reset my password as the email registered with my account is an old university email which has now been deleted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m a premium user who is currently paying for an account which I can’t access.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed

thanks for the update.

Please use this "About Us" page to contact support and have them take closer look at your account.

If you get an automated mail, please DO repsond to it.

Reply back to the post and let me know how you did 😃

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey there @user-removed,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please check out this help guide on possible problems or issue which can provide a user from logging in to an account.

You can always follow the steps and reach out to support in case needed for them to have a closer look at your account.

Hope this helps 😃

Thankyou very much for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately I’ve already looked at the link you’ve provided. The issue is that I’m unable to reset my password as I can’t access the email address. I can’t use a Facebook login as it uses a different email address linked to a different Spotify account that is not my premium one. I think I’m in a position where I need a Spotify staff member to look further into my account but I don’t know how to make this happen. I’ve written to the support team again explaining the issue but again I’ve had a reply which tells me to seek assistance in the forum. But stuck as to what to do next.

Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed

thanks for the update.

Please use this "About Us" page to contact support and have them take closer look at your account.

If you get an automated mail, please DO repsond to it.

Reply back to the post and let me know how you did 😃

Support team emailed back with a solution to change my email address for me, thankyou so much for your help!

Suggested posts