Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Iphone,Laptop,Desktop

Operating System

Windows10,IOS,Mac OS

My Question or Issue

When i first created my account i used to login with facebook, i do not have facebook anymore for years, everytime i need to login to spotify on a new device its a pain, i cant login with my email address, i always have to search my emails for my username, that username is just a random string of numbers, most of the times i just end up reseting my password again, is it possible to be able to login with my email again?, also apple id login does not work aswell.

thanks for the help in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed

thanks for reaching out !

As your Spotify account used to integrate with Facebook, so does your data e.g. username, email etc.

It is possible you haven't un-linked the two properly and it effects your usage of the app now.

If you're unable to reactivate and follow the steps here to disconnect the two properly, please consider creating a new account.

Then, you can create the account via email and have all your data transferred easily using this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @user-removed

thanks for reaching out !

As your Spotify account used to integrate with Facebook, so does your data e.g. username, email etc.

It is possible you haven't un-linked the two properly and it effects your usage of the app now.

If you're unable to reactivate and follow the steps here to disconnect the two properly, please consider creating a new account.

Then, you can create the account via email and have all your data transferred easily using this Spotify Answer.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂 

Thanks for the awsner, well guess i will need to create a new account, it will be impossible to use the same email address since this one is already associated with this account? also im gonna lose my current premium subscription.

Suggested posts