Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't stream Spotify via Yamaha RX 3040 A

Solved!

Can't stream Spotify via Yamaha RX 3040 A

• Changed from Premium account, to family Premium account. After that I can't stream music via my Yamaha RX 3040 Advantage. Worked well before. Spotify is unable to find the device mentioned above. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem solved. It's as easy as to press the NET button on the remote control to the receiver.  Never used it before. Anyway thanks a lot. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @fstorholm!

It's really odd that this happens right after changing to Premium for Family. Best thing to try here is a reinstall. Just follow the steps in here.

Also, make sure that every device is connected to the same WiFi. If you're using Spotify Connect, the info in here could be helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Spotify works fine with my Bluetooth units in the car and a standalone speaker at my cottage. But I  still can't stream music via my Spotify bundled Yamaha surround receiver over Wi-Fi. The setup is 5.1 Klipch. As mentioned previously it all happened after changing  from  Premium (my own)  to Family  premium. Spotify is installed on Android 7.0 mobile devices and Tablets. The firmware on the Yamaha is the latest. 

Marked as solution

Problem solved. It's as easy as to press the NET button on the remote control to the receiver.  Never used it before. Anyway thanks a lot. 

Suggested posts