Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Get the French browse menu (new releases,...) when you are suscribing in a other country

Hello, I am suscribing Spotify in Singapore since I leave there however I am French and I would like to acces in the French trends/ new release in the borwse menu and not the singaporean one.HOw do I do ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am suscribing Spotify in Singapore since I leave there however I am French and I would like to acces in the French trends/ new release in the borwse menu and not the singaporean one...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange Account Username

Basically, when I go to the main Spotify Web Page, my username on the top-right of the screen is some strange, jumbled mess of characters that I suspect was supposed to be decrypted before showing up.I have no idea how important the name actually is ...

•   Basically, when I go to the main Spotify Web Page, my username on the top-right of the screen is some strange, jumbled mess of characters that I suspect was supposed to be decrypted before sh...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how i can delete facebook account when my email i created it is expired and closed

How i can delete my facebook spotify account when i created it years ago with now expired and deleted email adress and i cant go to confirm that email what is send after you want to close the account.

• How i can delete my facebook spotify account when i created it years ago with now expired and deleted email adress and i cant go to confirm that email what is send after you want to close the account.
  • theguywhois
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Another Artist On Same Account Name

Hello,I'd like to know if its possible to separate 2 artist accounts with same name since i am the one that released music throughout years and that new guy with same name is appearing with his entirely different music on my channel ?.profile:spotify...

• Hello, I'd like to know if its possible to separate 2 artist accounts with same name since i am the one that released music throughout years and that new guy with same name is appearing with his ent...
  • Blacklake
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant Change my country

I Used to premium untill some day spotify made my change my country, Im from Chile and I was leaving in australia at the time... the thing is I started traveling Asia and know my spotify wont conect because Iv been more than 14 days outside australia...

• I Used to premium untill some day spotify made my change my country, Im from Chile and I was leaving in australia at the time... the thing is I started traveling Asia and know my spotify wont conect ...
  • Ohtroye
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my Spotify Account

Hi there! Im using a Spotify Account which is linked to my facebook.During the last 2 Weeks i noticed some devices that dont belong to me listed under the "listen on other devices" -tab. Also the supposed "hacker" seems to like random music using my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   Im using a Spotify Account which is linked to my facebook. During the last 2 Weeks i noticed some devices that dont belong to me listed under the "listen on other devices" -tab. A...
  • Ohtroye
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Will spotify send invoice to use every month

Hi, I just subsribe to premium, so how the the invoice works? Will we get an invoice every month that send to my email address? Aiden

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just subsribe to premium, so how the the invoice works? Will we get an invoice every month that send to my email address?     Aiden
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i forgot mya passwordff

i forgot my password 

• Regular
  • i forgot my password 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists account

Buongiorno, è da due giorni che stiamo provando a creare l account Artista, ma quando ci chiede la Url nel menù Submit per confermare il nome artista , non ci fa procedere con il tasto "add" (che rimane grigio) come possiamo fare? In settimana l etic...

• Buongiorno, è da due giorni che stiamo provando a creare l account Artista, ma quando ci chiede la Url nel menù Submit per confermare il nome artista , non ci fa procedere con il tasto "add" (che rim...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make my Spotify recognize

I have purchased Spotify family package. I have invited my girlfriend to use my Spotify. Now she has completed the authorization, her Spotify still is not recognizing she is also on premium. It says "get premium". How do I get her account to become m...

• Casual Listener
  • I have purchased Spotify family package. I have invited my girlfriend to use my Spotify. Now she has completed the authorization, her Spotify still is not recognizing she is also on premium. It says ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Spotify Social by Facebook

Hi, I'm trying to connect my Facebook account to Spotify. I enter my accound and password in the form and click the "Log In" button but nothing happens. Could you please help me? Thank you very much

• Hi,   I'm trying to connect my Facebook account to Spotify. I enter my accound and password in the form and click the "Log In" button but nothing happens.   Could you please help me? &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

nome

entrei com o facebook errado e agora meu nome está errado como mudar?

• entrei com o facebook errado e agora meu nome está errado como mudar?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in

I'm abroad. I have Spotify premium but I can't log in! It's telling me to im offline but I am not. I had to recently update my card details! Help!!

• I'm abroad. I have Spotify premium but I can't log in! It's telling me to im offline but I am not. I had to recently update my card details! Help!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App claims I am abroad when I am not

I cannot log into the app - it claims I have used my 14 allotted days abroad already. I am in Canada. My account is registered in Canada. Apparently the only way of contacting Spotify is this or tweeting them. This is ridiculous. I have a free accoun...

• I cannot log into the app - it claims I have used my 14 allotted days abroad already.  I am in Canada.  My account is registered in Canada. Apparently the only way of contacting Spotify is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been stolen

My account has been stolen by another user it seems he changed my password my e mail but only my nickname my nickname is berkevtnsvr7 and my linked e-mail was berke_bjk_bhn@hotmail.com pls help

• My account has been stolen by another user it seems he changed my password my e mail but only my nickname my nickname is berkevtnsvr7 and my linked e-mail was berke_bjk_bhn@hotmail.com pls help
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists were gone and anothers one created "by me"

First of all, I'm Brazilian so sorry for some english mistakes...Today, when I logged in my spotify premium for the first time, I saw that all my playlists (the one's that i've created and followed), were gone. And other two (one with +1000 musics an...

• First of all, I'm Brazilian so sorry for some english mistakes... Today, when I logged in my spotify premium for the first time, I saw that all my playlists (the one's that i've created and followed...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library songs

My music saved in my library is removed and replaced with a bunch of Spanish music. I don't want to removed 300+ songs and add my music back on. Help!

• My music saved in my library is removed and replaced with a bunch of Spanish music. I don't want to removed 300+ songs and add my music back on. Help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP

Ive had 2 tracks put on but there both in different places when should be under one name does anyone no why this is

• Ive had 2 tracks put on but there both in different places when should be under one name does anyone no why this is
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incredibly disappointed in the service I've had over the last few days

My account was hacked yesterday morning, I responded to the change password email telling them this was not me, I have contact "Spotify Cares" via Facebook and Twitter, but so far all I've had is "Someone from the accounts team will email you shortly...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was hacked yesterday morning, I responded to the change password email telling them this was not me, I have contact "Spotify Cares" via Facebook and Twitter, but so far all I've had is "So...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes