Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot buy premium with PayPal? No error message?

Cannot buy premium with PayPal? No error message?

Hello, I've just made an account and I would like to buy the three months premium for 99 cents. When I try to do this with PayPal all proceeds normally and after I click "confirm payment and continue" it puts me back on the promotion page. I was never charged the 99 cents, I was never given the premium. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

27 Replies

Same issue here

same here

I've got the same problem

Same issue.

Im posting over 3 months after this post and they still haven't fixed it???

Hola. No me aparece la opción de pagar con paypal. Donde la encuentro?

Hi. I do not choose to pay with paypal appears. Where to find it?

Same problem, somebody knows how can I pay that 3 months with PayPal? Some guy from support? Please

Hi @LUISANGELUIS and welcome to the community,

Have you tried using a different browser or incognito mode with cleaned cookies/cache?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I tried in the app, with two browsers, in incógnito mode, and nothing 😞
My brother use the same PayPal account and he have their 3 months 😞
Maybe thats the problem, but must be like a credit card, I think, you can buy online and anybody with the info can use the same credit card...

Same issue here... I hooked up my son with my paypal no problems. I tried for myself and have been for 3 weeks and nothing.

Same here. It would be really nice if spotify could fix this so I could get premium! If you want me money at least let me give it to you.

same problem here also with other account! fix it please!

I had the same problem. I wanted to get the 99 cent test version over my friend's PayPal account, but It seems like spotify doesn't allow multiple test accounts with one PayPal account.

Solution:

I just made an own PayPal account without any bank information, got send the 99 cent by my friend, payed with it and it worked!

same issue here - is there any chance spotify staff will have the manners to respond to peoples queries, who are actually trying to give them money

Same problem

same here...interesting no way of contacting the company that I can see - keeps costs down!

same thing here but it made me pay and I still don't have anything. I checked my email and it said I payed as well and it said that my username is a 10 pin code and I found out that I need to log in with my Facebook but I have no Facebook with my email I used. so I don't know what to do.

Firstly, I recommend you check you have the funds to pay on your PayPal account or credit card. If you have done that, you should contact Spotify using the contact form.

paypal error.png

I've been trying with my paypal account from Spain, but its not working, that message is displayed and I dont know why. I've enough money in my paypal account and last year I used it to subscribe here but for other reasons I disabled the subscription. This year I wanted to subscribe again but I can't.

Suggested posts