Cannot buy premium with PayPal? No error message?

Highlighted

Re: Cannot buy premium with PayPal? No error message?

Same issue here... I hooked up my son with my paypal no problems. I tried for myself and have been for 3 weeks and nothing.
Highlighted

Same here. It would be really nice if spotify could fix this so I could get premium! If you want me money at least let me give it to you.

Highlighted

same problem here also with other account! fix it please!
Highlighted

I had the same problem. I wanted to get the 99 cent test version over my friend's PayPal account, but It seems like spotify doesn't allow multiple test accounts with one PayPal account.

Solution:

I just made an own PayPal account without any bank information, got send the 99 cent by my friend, payed with it and it worked!

Highlighted

same issue here - is there any chance spotify staff will have the manners to respond to peoples queries, who are actually trying to give them money

Highlighted

Same problem

Highlighted

same here...interesting no way of contacting the company that I can see - keeps costs down!

Highlighted

Casual Listener
same thing here but it made me pay and I still don't have anything. I checked my email and it said I payed as well and it said that my username is a 10 pin code and I found out that I need to log in with my Facebook but I have no Facebook with my email I used. so I don't know what to do.
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Firstly, I recommend you check you have the funds to pay on your PayPal account or credit card. If you have done that, you should contact Spotify using the contact form.

Highlighted

paypal error.png

I've been trying with my paypal account from Spain, but its not working, that message is displayed and I dont know why. I've enough money in my paypal account and last year I used it to subscribe here but for other reasons I disabled the subscription. This year I wanted to subscribe again but I can't.

SUGGESTED POSTS