Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot reset my password.

Cannot reset my password.

I’m trying to log on to my account, which I haven’t used in a while. Since I don’t remember my password, I requested to reset it. In the email I received I was prompted to press a link. However, when pressing the link, the next screen stated that the link is not valid anymore (although in the email it said that the link is valid for 4 hours). I tried a few times and each time it’s the same result. How can I log on to my account? And doesn’t Spotify have a normal support option organization which is reachable by mail or chat, so that issues like these can be addressed properly?

1 Reply

Hey @VincentCH,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. 

Would you mind trying with a different network connection to see if it makes any difference? In case you don't have another one available, you can use a mobile data hotspot to test. It's also worth opening the link in an incognito window to avoid the possible issues that the data stored in your browser may cause.

Please note that errors might happen if you've put in too many requests in the system. You might need to wait a little bit before entering your info in the Password reset link again.

We'd also recommend that you take look at this support article for more helpful tips. 

Here in the Spotify Community, we're actively working on helping our users. Our top priority is to answer your questions and resolve your issues quickly, however, if you'd like to get a member of our support teams to take a look behind the scenes and help you further - feel free to reach out to them via one of the channels here

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts