Plan

Premium for Family

Country

Czech

Device

(web, mobile)

My Question or Issue

Hello guys,
today I creted an account for my daughter and invite her to  Premium for Family plan. She got email with invitation and is able to clik on "Accept Invitation" button. After that is opened new browser window. Doesn't matter what browser it is.
Fills all the required data (Name, Surname, address, etc.) But the button "Send" is still grayed.
Is it some bug or I should have change some adress info? I have already invited my wife and second daughter without any problem months before.

Thanks for any ideas.

Update: I have tried to cancell invitation and send new one three times with the same result.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Guido,

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, she has tried to open link in various web browsers in privet mode. For example Chrome latest version, Firefox latest version, IE and Edge, but the result was always the same. Same result on her new mobile phone with android 8.1 Captcha was not shown on any of mentioned browsers. She always used their new email adress as login account.

But there is one way, what helped us to activate her new account. She resend the email with activation info to her old email and open it on her old mobile phone with Android 6.0. Activation was done with Captcha in email "browser" window without any problem.

So it's weird a bit, but it solved my (her) problem definitely. The question still remains, why other newer browsers, PC's, android phones doesn't show Captcha checkbox and old mobile yes.

But anyway we can close my post as resolved for now.
Once again thank you for your touch and interest.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Tried to add different account which my daugter used previously and found the difference between adding two accounts.
The old one has Captcha checkbox and after that the button was active, but the new accout after clicking on the "Activate account" button in mail and loading the page has no Captcha checkbox.

Why is there this difference?

Hey @Knedlo.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Have your daughter try to open the invitation via an incognito browsing session. Make sure she uses her personal Spotify account (associated with the email address the invitation is sent to) to accept the invitation.

Should do the trick 🙂 Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Marked as solution

Hi @Guido,

Thank you for your answer.

Yes, she has tried to open link in various web browsers in privet mode. For example Chrome latest version, Firefox latest version, IE and Edge, but the result was always the same. Same result on her new mobile phone with android 8.1 Captcha was not shown on any of mentioned browsers. She always used their new email adress as login account.

But there is one way, what helped us to activate her new account. She resend the email with activation info to her old email and open it on her old mobile phone with Android 6.0. Activation was done with Captcha in email "browser" window without any problem.

So it's weird a bit, but it solved my (her) problem definitely. The question still remains, why other newer browsers, PC's, android phones doesn't show Captcha checkbox and old mobile yes.

But anyway we can close my post as resolved for now.
Once again thank you for your touch and interest.

Suggested posts