NEXT STEP

Cant log in and did not receive reset password e-mail

Cant log in and did not receive reset password e-mail

Plan

Premium

Country

Czech Republic

My Question or Issue

I forgot my password (I use the remember me function in all my devices and so a did not need to log in for months). I used the reset password option but no e-mail was delivered, tried multiple times yesterday and today as well. I have full access to the account e-mail, so I cannot figure out the problem.

I would appreciate if someone could look at it and possibly re-send the reset e-mail manually.

The log in with which I have trouble is connected to my "elwerine" account, this one was created just to get access to help.

Thank you.

7 Replies

Hey @user-removed, I'll be happy to help!

First, could you try resetting your password here using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please check your spam/junk folders to see if it's there.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I did all that is adviced here already. No email received to the account email still, all folders checked multiple times.

Reseted pasword from phone and two PCs and incognito mode in chrome.

Not working.

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for trying! 

Could you try searching for any emails from Spotify using the term 'hello@spotify.com'? If you don't receive any results - then you're unable to reset your password and you'll need to create a new account.

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I dont want a new account when clearly there is no problem with my email. Yes, i have emails from Spotify, last one from hello@spotify dated December 1st 2018.

Hey @user-removed. 

Thanks for checking! For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. 

If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Topic can be closed few emails with support and I am finally reunited with my music.

Elwe

Hey @Elwerine.

Awesome! If you need a hand with anything in the future, you can always contact them back, reply here or start up a new thread and the community will be more than happy to help.

Have a great day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts