Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change from spotify premium to family

Solved!

Change from spotify premium to family

Hi, I recently paid for my spotify premium (on 10/10/2016) but I would like to change to spotify family with my family. Do I still have to pay 18$ for this month's subscription or can I somehow upgrade to the family deal and just add $6? 

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @yufeiwu

You can easily upgrade your regular Premium to Premium for Family, just head here.

Once you've upgraded to Premium for Family, your remaining subscription time will be converted to Premium for Family right away. That means you won't get charged yet for either 18$ or $6. This will just bring your next payment date forward. (See your subscription page.)

You may also want to check their support site to learn more about the Premium for Family.

Hope it helps.

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @yufeiwu

You can easily upgrade your regular Premium to Premium for Family, just head here.

Once you've upgraded to Premium for Family, your remaining subscription time will be converted to Premium for Family right away. That means you won't get charged yet for either 18$ or $6. This will just bring your next payment date forward. (See your subscription page.)

You may also want to check their support site to learn more about the Premium for Family.

Hope it helps.

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Thank you!

Suggested posts