Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change username

Change username

Hi, i create this account a long time ago, now i find this nick name childish somehow, i wanna change my username is that possible? I am thinking about create new account, since i am premium user i dont wanna do it too. waiting for help thanks. 

8 Replies

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to change your Spotify username at this moment. Your only option is to create a new account. You can ask someone from Spotify to move over your playlists and music using this form. If you meant to change your username in the community you can do that on this page.

Good luck and have a nice day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ah thanks, can i transfer my premium status to my new account too? also how much time it takes to transfer my playlist to my new account? thanks!

I don't know for sure if your Premium gets transferred, but I think it does. An agent will be in touch with you within 48 hours and he/she will work his/her magic! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Alright that helps a lot! 🙂

Btw i changed my community profile pic but it doesnt change in my client, do i have to connect my facebook with spotify for change my client picture? 

Yep, the community is separate from your Spotify profile. If you have any other issues or questions, feel free to ask us! 🙂

Have a nice day! 

HuboSpotify Star

Soo question is, how can i change my spotify pic without connect with facebook? 😄

I'm sorry, but that's not possible (yet)! You can vote for that idea on here on the Ideas Exchange Board, maybe Spotify will implement it then! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Alright man i asked ton of questions thanks a lot good day! :3

Suggested posts