Solved!

Changing Country

orkhanali8

Plan

Premium

Country

Azerbaijan

My Question

Hello, I previously used Spotify premium in Portugal, and I currently live in Azerbaijan. As Spotify is available here I want to change the country from Portugal to Azerbaijan on Spotify. Although I changed it from the payment method, I cannot do it in the Edit Profile section. Also, I checked the IP location and confirmed that  IP location is AZE. Is there any way to update it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Changing Country

Eni

Hey there @orkhanali8

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

You can change your country settings updating your payment method following the steps @yoonnel sent previously. 

Keep in mind that the changes will take effect from your next billing date meaning if you've already registered successfully your new payment method which was issued in the country you're currently living in, your country settings will change as well on that day. 

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

yoonnel
Music Fan

Hello @orkhanali8 !
Only by reading our message, I want to be able to travel again 🙂

To change you account location, have you tried the step by step from this page?
https://support.spotify.com/us/article/How-can-I-change-my-country-setting/

beccadoesmusic
Composer

Hi!

Since you're a premium user, just log into your account page (which can be done from the Spotify Community site) -> click 'edit profile' -> change your country or region -> save profile. 

Hope this helps you out!

Solution!

Eni

Hey there @orkhanali8

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

You can change your country settings updating your payment method following the steps @yoonnel sent previously. 

Keep in mind that the changes will take effect from your next billing date meaning if you've already registered successfully your new payment method which was issued in the country you're currently living in, your country settings will change as well on that day. 

If you have any questions, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS