Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged multiple times

Solved!

Charged multiple times

I tried to get a premium account last night, and today I checked my bank account and I have been charged $4.99 three times. How can I get a refund? I still don't have a premium accoun either. I would like a refund and spotify premium enabled.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @laurencereich and welcome to the community! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @laurencereich and welcome to the community! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Already resolved, but thanks!

I signed up for spotify premium today and was charged 3 times!! I messaged @SpotifyCares on twitter and sent them a screenshot of my bank statement and no response. Please help!

How did you get this resolved? Becasue i am having the same exact problems and i have emailed them and tweeted at them several times.

Any feedback would be helpful, Thanks!

Hey, Just email there support, theyll get back to you. I ended up just getting credit for what I was charged for. Good luck! 

I have been charged two months twice so now I've cancelled my subscription and no solution

Suggested posts