Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clicking sign out everywhere gives error message

Clicking sign out everywhere gives error message

My laptop was stolen and I want to log out of spotify on it remotely by using the sign out everywhere button on my account page but when I click it, an error message comes up, telling me to try again or check the help pages.

As of yet, I don't think someone is using my spotify but they might soon.

I saw here  https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Sign-out-everywhere/td-p/850581  that spotify staff can log you out remotely from all accounts. Anything would help. Thanks.

3 Replies

Hello @jussttfret!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, I'll be here to help.

Can you try this process using another browser or Incognito Mode? It might be worth trying another device.

I'd also recommend having a password reset and checking out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on! 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Jose, thanks for the tip. I did change my password, and followed the advice there best I can. I tried Internet explorer--same result, though for a second the button went green and said I'd been signed out but then it went to the error page, and I also tried incognito mode but I still got an error. When I tried on a different device, the button went green for a second and then I got the error message. Did it actually work one of those times? Thanks!

Hey @jussttfret,

Just to be on the safe side, go here and choose the best contact option for you.

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts