Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Community Profile Name Misspelled

Solved!

Community Profile Name Misspelled

Good day,
I have noticed that my name in the Spotify Community postings is Misspelled.
It reads SWEEGSWAGG2 when it should read SWEETSWAGG2. You see my father was SWEETSWAGG2 in highschool and I have adapted the nickname Sweetswagg and Sweetswagg2 along with zweetzwagg and zweetzwagg2. I would be under the original name Sweetswagg of my father's though I am having complications with gmail and regaining access to these accounts. I am currently under zwaggmeister2 since I broke my phone outta frustration at Gmail and my memory not being able to access my account's. This is my second premium account with Spotify. My first premium account was under. zwaggmeister and connected to -snip- So you may delete my first account under zwaggmeister as the credit card information from this current account is reflective of my previous account.
So my question to Spotify is; could you please help me correct the spelling of my Spotify Community profile name? Or did I get Swanked?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sweetswagg2!

Head over to My Settings and you will be able to change your username, if it's taken by your other account, just let me know!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correction. My father's nickname was SWEETSWAGG not SWEETSWAGG2. And I probably hit the G instead of the T when creating my profile name. My bad yo.

Hey there @Sweetswagg2, welcome to the community!

You're only looking to change your username here on the community? That's definitely something @Goodman or @Rorey can do! They'll get this fixed for you! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Thank you.
Marked as solution

Hey there @Sweetswagg2!

Head over to My Settings and you will be able to change your username, if it's taken by your other account, just let me know!

Thanks to those of you who responded and helped me solve this navigation issue.

It took me a bit to find it as well! I looked for it within the hamburger menu first, for the text "Settings", and then looked into Community Profile but no luck. Then I saw the Settings icon and boom! Good to go, thanks all.

Follow Me!

Kudos added! ☺ Thank you for providing this solution @Merik, much appreciated!

Follow Me!

Suggested posts