Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung Galaxy Edge 8s, Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series

Operating System

Android, Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I deleted my cache not too long ago, and since then, less than half of my songs on my playlists are not available or grayed out now.  I want to know how to undo what I did, or what happened?  It still shows my downloaded songs, but how do I get those other songs back?

spotify.JPG
5 Replies

Hello! I am not 100% if this will help but its a suggestion. Perhaps you could try going to your account and clicking 'recover playlists' to see if your missing data is there. Best of luck!
Jade

Thank you for your answer, but unfortunately, it only allows me to revive playlists and not songs that were lost with the cache.

Hi 김지혜!

The Grey music means that you can't have access to them since your cache was deleted. Maybe the original author has deleted the songs or you can't access them due to regional restrictions.

Can you still access them outside the playlist ?

Regards, GrifGrif, Happy to Help 😄

Thank you for answering! That definitely could be what's going on.  It also seems that outside the playlist, I can't find the songs at all.  😕 It could also be that the songwriters took the songs, due to what you are saying, but it surprised me that it was so many artists at once.

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community.

You can perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing problems.

We hope this was helpful 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts