Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Email already in use.........Account does not exist

Email already in use.........Account does not exist

Hi, my account is beefboy108 and is connected to the email brysonbravo@gmail.com. I was logged out on all of my devices and subscription canceled, I know my email is in use but when I try to reset password it says it doesn't exist. And ive tried to make a new account but it says it's already in use, please help, I had some VERY large playlists and a premium account and am stressing that I have lost them.

2 Replies

OH NO!

Don't worry, the end goal is a definite solution. It sounds like a glitch with the information registered to your account.

A few things to check:

Often times when glitches occur with emails it could be that the account was actually associated with your social media. I would first try to "Login With Facebook" if this is true. Try your account page.

If this doesn't work, I would bring it up to Spotify Support.

Let me know if I can help you further!

cheers,

fischfun

If I solved your problem, don't forget to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"

♪ I'm listening to... ♪

♪♪

I am a Spotify Community Rising Star and therefor am not employed by Spotify. I can not guarantee any refunds, account recoveries, or personalized help regarding your account. For such assistance I recommend @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Well it turns out, I was using a friends name for the spotify student discount and he forgot he told me to use it and when he created an account with his name it must've locked me out of mine.

Suggested posts