Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error 410

Error 410

Hi! ive tried contacting spotify customer service several times, through twitter, through email, and am still having issues logging in. I subscribe to premium service and use my facebook login to have access. It does not let me log in! I have changed my facebook password as recommended, but still cannot log in. PLEASE ASSIST.

email to log in is:

4 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!U

When contacting Spotify, did you reply to the automated email which you should have got? If not, please reply to that email (even when it says no-reply) so a Spotify employee can get back to you as soon as possible. 

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours. Please let me know your case ID if you don't get an answer within 48 hours.

I have a case number: Spotify Case # 02577350

Thank you. I'll escalate this message to Spotify.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts