Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error when trying to activate Hulu

Error when trying to activate Hulu

Hello

I have the Spotify Premium with Hulu plan. When I try to activate my Hulu it says page not found. I am unable to link them together.

I have a 2018 Macbook Pro using Google Chrome latest browser. I have tried clearing the cache, cookies and also tried a different browser. Please help. 

error.jpg
5 Replies

Try incognito window, log in to your Spotify account on that window. Open this link on the incognito window: https://www.spotify.com/account/your-services/

Try to activate the Hulu subscription after going to that link.

You can also try to check this community solution: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Subscriptions/I-have-Student-Premium-but-can-t-activate-HULU/td-p/4...

Hope it works!

I have tried incognito window and I still receive the same error. 

Hey @rjburkej,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Do you mind trying to open the link in the previous reply from another device?

If you could also include a screenshot of what you see when you open that link, that would give us a better idea of what's happening.

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Hulu cancelled my subscription because of spotify my account is current on premium not a student

Hey there @Joelparkhurst,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, were you previously subscribed to Premium Student with Hulu and SHOWTIME access?

If so, you should be able to activate Hulu again provided you're still eligible for the discount by reapplying the discount on your account - there's more info here.

On another note, the Premium Individual and Hulu offer is no longer available. With this in mind, if you'd previously signed up for the Spotify Premium + Hulu bundle, you won't be able to activate it again.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts