Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Existing Premium to Family Plan

Solved!

Existing Premium to Family Plan

Hi there,

I would like to invite and add a family member to my Family plan. However, she is a premium member and her next renewal is on 21 Nov. May I know if I should add her into the family slot now even before her next renewal or should I wait till her renewal is up and she terminates her own premium subscription?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @gracie0709. No need to wait! You can go ahead an send that invite now, even before their current subscription ends. The one thing to consider, however, is that any remaining time on her account will be re-distributed among all of the plan members so that you all share a common renewal date. For everyone on the plan, this will likely extend your renewal day out by a small amount, but it will bring your friend's forward a bit. It's up to them if they're alright with sharing some of their premium, but otherwise there's no reason why you can't invite them now. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns I can address! Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @gracie0709. No need to wait! You can go ahead an send that invite now, even before their current subscription ends. The one thing to consider, however, is that any remaining time on her account will be re-distributed among all of the plan members so that you all share a common renewal date. For everyone on the plan, this will likely extend your renewal day out by a small amount, but it will bring your friend's forward a bit. It's up to them if they're alright with sharing some of their premium, but otherwise there's no reason why you can't invite them now. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns I can address! Cheers!

Suggested posts