Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Login

Facebook Login

When I signed up for Spotify over 2 years ago, I signed up with Facebook. Up until about a month ago I never had a problem logging in. Last mont, my son accidentally deleted spotify off my Iphone, I figured no biggy, ill just download it again... WRONG. Ever since then, Spotify will not let me log in via facebook. It pops up with a Facebook page that says Add more info and thats it... It doesnt give me an okay option to authorize it or anything, just the done button and it goes back to the login page. Ive tried deleting and redownloading both facebook and spotify, opening spotify through facebook instead, and resetting my settings for spotify on a desktop and nothing seems to work. Now on spotify.com I see this set divice password option, So i figured id give that a try, the system says it will send me an email to reset my password and I never recieve the email... 

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASEEEE!!!

Im getting very frustrated not having my music in general, but on top of it to be continuing to pay $12.99 for a service that I dont get to use 😞 I miss my spotify. 

3 Replies

Hey @Kassielynn2011,

Try to login directly to the app using your Facebook email address (the one you use to login) as username and your Facebook password.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That worked!!! Thank you so much!!!

You're welcome. Glad I was able to help. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts