Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook deactivated, can't cancel Premium subscription.

Facebook deactivated, can't cancel Premium subscription.

I've seen some info about this but it seems to be relating to moving all of your spotify info BEFORE the deactivation of the facebook account. My facebook account has already been deactivated so I can't even log in to cancel my subscription payments to the spotify account that I am currently unable to use. All of the CONTACT US that I have seen for Spotify seems to require that I am logged into my account as well. I don't want to continue paying for a service I am unable to use, & all I can think to do to end these payments at this point is cancel my debit card which seems like a larger hassle than should be necessary. SO WHAT DO I DO NOW. >:0

5 Replies

I just made this new account with my secondary email JUST TO MAKE THIS STUPID POST. urrrgurrrghh

>:|

I went back and reactivated face book then signed in to spotify to cancel premium. Now I am deactivating face book again!

I was able to cancel premium subscription this way. Had to wait to deactivate facebook again in order to make this post! One I log from spotify now, i will go back and deactivated facebook. hope this helps!

I'm not reactivating it so this doesn't help. 😫

Suggested posts