Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card Redeem

Gift Card Redeem

I recently bought a gift card $36 (I made sure my country/region was Australia) and i tried to redeem but it said that the Premium code was not valid... What do i do?

6 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Where have you bought that gift card?  Did you have got any receipt that the gift card got activated when you bought it? 

Double check you are entering the code exactly as it is printed on the card. They quite often have numbers and letters that look stupidly similar and they are also case sensitive. 

If you are still having issues, if you drop a quick message to the customer services team directly using the online contact form including the code they can look it on the system for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I do have the receipt with me and the lady at the counter said that it's been activated (I bought it at Big-W)

I did email them and I did email again to the no-reply email address a couple of hours ago and I'm still waiting for a reply

Looks like from one of the other topics Spotify may be having some issues with upgrades going through which may be related to this.

Hang in there, hopefully they will be able to sort it for you soon!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi.  I received a 3-month premium spotify gift card (online) from my daughter.  I have the code number, but don't know how to redeem it on my Free Spofity account.  Please advise

Suggested posts