Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Giftcard code invalid

Solved!

Giftcard code invalid

I bought a giftcard yesterday. And when I enter the code it says it is invalid, altho its not. I've tried on 3 different platforms (don't know why but I did). I've been back to the place I bought it but the code is activaded and they are just the middlehand so they couldn't help me.

PS: I really think you should have a telephone support aswell.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Majjkii - We've forwarded your query to the customer service department. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly--keep an eye on your personal inbox.

If you think you're also experiencing a payments/ gift card issue, please get in touch via the contact form.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Hecnone - I can see you've already filled in our contact form. I've got a response on the way to you now. 

Take a look in your inbox when you've got a second. 

Marked as solution

nevermind, it works now ! 🙂

Marked as solution

107 Replies

It actually pisses me off that noone of the mods doesnt reply..

Marked as solution

Hi Majjkii - We've forwarded your query to the customer service department. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly--keep an eye on your personal inbox.

If you think you're also experiencing a payments/ gift card issue, please get in touch via the contact form.

Hi I have exactly the same problem. I purchased a 300sek giftcard. Once I redeem the code I got this message "invalid code", and then the system asks me to check it again.The code I entered is the correct one so the answer does'nt help at all. So the people in the store where I bought it. Nobody knows there how it works.

My question is, have I lost my almost 30€ or I am missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help

@Majkii wrote:

I bought a giftcard yesterday. And when I enter the code it says it is invalid, altho its not. I've tried on 3 different platforms (don't know why but I did). I've been back to the place I bought it but the code is activaded and they are just the middlehand so they couldn't help me.

@Majkii wrote:

Fatboy73 - We'll be able to look into it for you, but you'll need to contact our payments team here.

We can't sort anything out here, too many security details needed.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi,

I still have the same problem. Nobody contacted me. Looks like customer service is not working as it should

still waiting for your reply!

Are you guys on vacation?
It's been far too long since I contacted you and still have no solution to my problem.
In fact you haven't contacted me for 3 days now!!

I demand a solution NOW

Hi there - You should've received an email from my colleague just today. She can keep helping via that email thread. 

I just bought and the code says We are currently not able to redeem this code! HELP!

Im having the same problem! Although I bought my code 24.08.2012... im pretty sure it hasnt been 12 months since then 

We're currently looking into the redeeming process for you. Please see Dave's post here

As soon as there's an update we'll let you know. 

I have the same problem, pretty frustrating.

Same problem here!

Same problem here!!

Im also having this problem with my prepaid card...I bought one for myself, and my sister for her birthday and my sisters one isnt working , havent tried mine yet because of this.  Could you please inform me when its working again!

Risto

Hi everyone, quick update. As a first port of call can you all try the steps found here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/We-are-currently-not-able-to-redeem...

If you're still unable to redeem that code please fill out our contact form. Be sure to include the code you are trying to redeem so we can investigate. 

same problem with me, I've tried 2 different cards

I'm also having problems with redeeming a gift card. I've been trying for 4 hours now- sometimes I get a success message but when checking my account i'm still on the free version!

I get two messages

"Oeps! er is iets misgegaan probeer het later opnieuw............"

And

we wer not able to redeem this code....... ( or something along those lines)

I filled in a Contact form and checked out the blog, no solutions!

Can I please get what I paid for?

Suggested posts