Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HACKED account

HACKED account

Plan

Premium

Country

Switzerland

Device

(Samsung Galaxy 9+)

Operating System

(Android)

My Question or Issue

My account got hacked today, once again I can't believe that Spotify would let someone randomly change your email address without actually requesting or letting the original "owner" know that things are happening. I was hacked by account: *snip* .I need my account fast, Spotify PLS help me

5 Replies

Hey @TheWakerX1,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

I have no access to anything, the account has created a new playlist called YxZY, by TheWakerX, I'm actually so mad right now, if my playlists are gone...

He's still adding songs, as I am typing here, this guy is insane

Please check out this article. Make sure you follow all of the steps in this article, there's also a contact form to get in touch directly with Spotify for more help with this.

Let me know how you get on.

I've contacted Spotify support few hours ago, both via email and on twitter, but on Twitter no response, do you know how long the wait is for the respons??

It should take somewhere between 24 and 72 hours, but it's not always like that.
If you haven't been reached out yet, try replying to the last automated mail you received.

Suggested posts