Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help me with the mess i made

Help me with the mess i made

I have publicated my music with two artist names under distrokid and I have one account but i'd like to merge all the music i've posted in only one artist name and account. The artist name i see in my account is Enrico Ubccs Bolgan, the other artist name in spotify is Enrico Bolgan and i have no access to it. How can i merge the two artists into one and make that artist appare in my account with the name i want to use? Please help a toal noob, i don't even know where to crash my head into now.

6 Replies

Hi @user-removed,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I recommend getting in touch with Spotify for Artists, here. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'd also suggest to contact DistroKid support. They are super helpful and can usually fix problems like this since they are the ones who are managing your music and are best equipped to fix this.

I'd recommend looking through their FAQ Help Center first, they have lots of helpful articles:

https://distrokid.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013659833-My-Question-Isn-t-In-The-FAQ-Can-I-Cont...

MattSudaSpotify Star

Not only i got problems with the names, but, and it's more important, some **bleep** have hacked my account and stolen/ruined it! i suffered an intrusion inmy pc former august and wrote to the police because they stolen mt passwords and destroyed my pc! i had to format and reinstall all! but now i ear all my music choppy! it is unlistenable, totally! what i have to do to fix it? i'll never have some fans if they listen that horror too! please help me ASAP!

Hey @user-removed 

Sorry to hear that your computer had issues and that your accounts were hacked.

I searched for your artist pages (the ones you mentioned in your first post) I went to both artist pages and the music sounds fine on my computer.

Can you try listening to the music on a different computer or on a phone? It could be a problem on your computer. You mentioned you reinstalled everything on your computer, maybe there is still an issue with it.

Let me know how it goes.

MattSudaSpotify Star

i have a supercomputer now, every component is at top. the sound card is a scarlett 2i2a 3rd generation external sound card with a rack of 190000 mhz and a buffer of 1024 kbites, when i write music or listen to it it is like to have the orchestr of vienna in front of me! but when i listen to spotify audio is terrible! it is all choppy and messed up, badly! awfully! no matter what song, all audio is mesed up very badly! i'll never be able to promote my music on spoty with an audio like that! please help me ASAP!

Hi there @user-removed,

Thank you for your reply.

We've checked this and agree with @MattSuda  on that one - the audio sounds crisp and nothing seems wrong with it on our end, so you don't need to worry about other users thinking your music has issues.

As for the trouble with your sound from the PC - we suggest consulting with either your sound card support or a specialized service for helping out with pc issues.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts