Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Lost 1 out of 2 accounts with same email

My Question or IssueI recently bought premium on my 2nd account, but when I tried logging in with my 1st account (FB linked), it only logged into the 2nd and now I cant log into my 1st account anymore. How do I get my 1st account back?

• My Question or Issue I recently bought premium on my 2nd account, but when I tried logging in with my 1st account (FB linked), it only logged into the 2nd and now I cant log into my 1st account anym...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

the limit is less than 10,000 songs

let's start by saying that I hate the 10,000 songs limit as I've reached it after uploading about 50%-60% of the music that I wanted.But then I found out that I reached the limit when I had less than 9,300 songs dowloaded. I contacted the support and...

• let's start by saying that I hate the 10,000 songs limit as I've reached it after uploading about 50%-60% of the music that I wanted. But then I found out that I reached the limit when I had less th...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong country for my Account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryItalyDevice\Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueI just created my profile in Monaco, even though I'm Italian and now my profile is set up as from Monaco (reason for which i believe I can't signup for m...

• Not applicable
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Italy Device \Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue I just created my profile in Monaco, even though I'm Italian and now my ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change password, e-mail address unavailable

Hi,I am writing this on behalf of a friend. He is a Premium user, and he has forgotten his Spotify password. Moreover, the e-mail account that he used when creating the account is no longer available (it was his previous job address), so he cannot us...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am writing this on behalf of a friend. He is a Premium user, and he has forgotten his Spotify password.   Moreover, the e-mail account that he used when creating the account is no ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Remove Facebook linked to account

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have an email created account and later linked my facebook to it; I sign in using said email address and not FB. I have deactivated the linking via Privacy Settings ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have an email created account and later linked my facebook to it; I sign in using ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t find my premium log in

I have just upgraded to a new phone and installed Spotify , but I can’t find the account that I am paying premium for - it doesn’t seem to be my Facebook log in or my usual email... how else can I find this out? I’ve got bank statements showing my pr...

• I have just upgraded to a new phone and installed Spotify , but I can’t find the account that I am paying premium for - it doesn’t seem to be my Facebook log in or my usual email... how else can I fi...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Submitted Album or EP to editor-playlist!

Hi Spotify Community I am a indavidule artirts trying to summit my song to an editor-playlist, it saids only singels can be summited, cant i summit the album songs one by one?or at least summit some of the songs on the album or is just albums and ep ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Community    I am a indavidule artirts trying to summit my song to an editor-playlist, it saids only  singels can be summited, cant i summit the album songs one by one? o...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't work

my Spotify keeps saying I'm offline even though I am connected too wifi.. check other apps and they worked. And it also says That the payment hasn't worked and they will try again... I check my bank and it shows the Spotify payment on sunday. Some pl...

• my Spotify keeps saying I'm offline even though I am connected too wifi.. check other apps and they worked. And it also says That the payment hasn't worked and they will try again... I check my bank ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to unlink Facebook if originally registered with it/transfer everything to new acct?

PlanPremiumCountryUSDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI originally registered with Facebook, but I've been meaning to delete facebook for a while and I don't think I can with my account linked to it. Is it possible to either tran...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I originally registered with Facebook, but I've been meaning to delete facebook for a while and I d...
  • superpie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why am I ineligible for "3 months of Premium for $14.99"?

I received an email advertising this deal. Looking at the terms, it states "This Re-Engagement Offer is limited to those users who subscribed to the Premium or Unlimited service before the date shown in the offer. If you subscribed to the Premium or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email advertising this deal. Looking at the terms, it states   "This Re-Engagement Offer is limited to those users who subscribed to the Premium or Unlimited service before the d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 0,99 Euro offer still not received

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceIPhone SE and Windows 10Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHey,I've already paid for Spotify Premium but I still didn't get it.Im still on free but I got my receipt. Could y...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Germany Device IPhone SE and Windows 10 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hey, I've already paid f...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My original account is deactivated?

I had an account for years but the last period I was abroad for a while and I just found a couple of days ago an email from spotify which was sent in early april asking me to reset my password. I tried to do it now (7-8 weeks after I recieved the ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an account for years but the last period I was abroad for a while and I just found a couple of days ago an email from spotify which was sent in early april asking me to reset my password. I tri...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Completely Locked out of account

PlanFreeCountryUSA DeviceAll My Question or IssueI used to use Spotify a lot but took a break. When trying to log back in using Facebook, it doesn't let me. The different things I've tried:1. Choose Log In with Facebook - Error: You do not have a Spo...

• Plan Free Country USA   Device All   My Question or Issue I used to use Spotify a lot but took a break.  When trying to log back in using Facebook, it doesn't let me. The diff...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming an artist profile

Has anyone else had the experience when trying to claim their artist profile that the page just constantly displays three dots as if it's loading or processing, without ever finishing? I've tried two different browsers and cleared my cache, and after...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else had the experience when trying to claim their artist profile that the page just constantly displays three dots as if it's loading or processing, without ever finishing? I've tried two...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Random letters in account name AND no email linked AND password lost.

I wrongly assumed that on my iPad, I had my regular spotify account open and thus I signed up for a premium test offer.Then I realized that this was NOT my regular spotify account. This strange account name consists of random letters. Using the passw...

• Casual Listener
  • I wrongly assumed that on my iPad, I had my regular spotify account open and thus I signed up for a premium test offer. Then I realized that this was NOT my regular spotify account. This strange acc...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Error while browsing for songs

PlanPremium for duoCountryItalyDevice(Huawei p20 & Samsung s6)Operating System My Question or IssueHello, my Spotify keeps giving error while browsing for songs. I can search one song/playlist and then when I want to switch it and search for somethin...

•   Plan Premium for duo Country Italy Device (Huawei p20 & Samsung s6) Operating System     My Question or Issue Hello, my Spotify keeps giving error while browsing for s...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Canvas and Video not working

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceOneplus 6t Operating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or Issue Videos are not showing up in my Spotify, there is option for enabling and removing canvases BUT THEY DON'T WORK!! I toggle on canvas and it doesn't work, I reins...

•   Plan Premium Country India Device Oneplus 6t  Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue   Videos are not showing up in my Spotify, there is option for enab...
  • verumorudoggo
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Playlists] Bring Back Editing Playlists

Sorry if I’m not posting this in the right place, I’m new to this. Please bring back the ability to edit the order of songs in a playlist (I currently don’t have this feature on my iPhone or iPad but haven’t checked if I can still do it on desktop, s...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if I’m not posting this in the right place, I’m new to this.   Please bring back the ability to edit the order of songs in a playlist (I currently don’t have this feature on my iPhone or...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Don´t remember E-Mail Adress

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice Operating System My Question or IssueI have the problem that I can´t remember the E-Mail Adress for my other Spotify Account. I have no idea how I can find it out. Maybe someone can help me

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue I have the problem that I can´t remember the E-Mail Adress for my other Spotify Account. I hav...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to facebook

So here is my problem. I created Spotify account through Facebook. I used it for many years, then I deleted my Facebook profile completely. Ending with my Spotify account name being just string of numbers. I want my account name to be something coole...

• Not applicable
  • So here is my problem. I created Spotify account through Facebook. I used it for many years, then I deleted my Facebook profile completely. Ending with my Spotify account name being just string of nu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes