Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I change the photo on my spotify code icon?

Solved!

How do I change the photo on my spotify code icon?

I updated my profile picture however when I click on the three dots to share my profile, the code shows the old picture. How can I change this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @zahx, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It may take 24-48 hours, sometimes a few days — for your profile picture to update across devices and when you share. If it’s after 24-48 hours, you can attach a screenshot of what you’re referring to and I’ll take a closer look.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @zahx, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It may take 24-48 hours, sometimes a few days — for your profile picture to update across devices and when you share. If it’s after 24-48 hours, you can attach a screenshot of what you’re referring to and I’ll take a closer look.

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I have the same problem and it has been more than a week already. I don't know how to fix this please help me. It still shows my old picture even though i changed it a week ago.

Hey @aisy4h,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you logout and log back in again on your account, so a sync to the server is forced? Do this a few times and let's see what happens. Do this also next to a network switch, so we can exclude network related issues.

It's also important for us to know if you can replicate this issue with a different account - does the picture switch faster with a different account?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts