Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I know which address is linked with my spotify account?

How do I know which address is linked with my spotify account?

How do I know which address is linked with my spotify account and how do I change it?

6 Replies

Hey, @morphal -

You can view and edit your account details (Postal Code) through your account page.

Thank you 🙂

Hi, it doesn`t work for me, see the printscreen. Do you have any other solution?

Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 07.34.43.png

You could just make a new account and make your old playlists collaborative playlists

Hey, @morphal -

Sorry for the late reply;

Have you created your account via Facebook?

If you created your Spotify account via Facebook, you'll be able to view and edit your address(Postal Code) details on Facebook settings.

Thank you 🙂

Hi, can you then cancel and refund my premium family account? I will just create a new account without connection to facebook and get premium family on that account

Hey, @morphal -

Please get in touch with the customer service team with this contact form so they can take a look into your issue and decide if you're eligable for the refund. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will be able to help you with the refund.

If you have any other questions, please reply 🙂

Suggested posts