Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to find people on facebook if i added them in spotify but have no other way to contact them?

Solved!

How to find people on facebook if i added them in spotify but have no other way to contact them?

back in 2015, Spotify had a chat system and we used to message each other there. this friend didn't have a phone back then but we didn't have urgency to really contact each other on the internet since we met everyday, well, i moved to another city but and we used to chat for some time till Spotify removed the feature.  I've been trying to reach them for 2 years now but i had no luck. the only thing i see is that they listen to music everyday, its weird, i can see what music they listen to and when they do but can't know whether if they are doing fine and how things are going for them.

if i create a Facebook account and sync it to Spotify, can i find my friend's email/facebook like this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

seriously tho, i even checked Spotify's data leak, i even put like/follow as binary on their albums (when you got too many albums you don't get much follows, good i guess) , also have you seen people contacting others by making playlists with song names and arranging them in an order that could make a valid sentence?
thanks i guess.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi there @payrim,

Thank you for your post and feedback.

If their display name shows their correct name, you can search for them on FB.

However - what you're asking for is not possible at the moment.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall and we’re constantly aiming to improve our features. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

You can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

Once again - thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. 

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂
Marked as solution

seriously tho, i even checked Spotify's data leak, i even put like/follow as binary on their albums (when you got too many albums you don't get much follows, good i guess) , also have you seen people contacting others by making playlists with song names and arranging them in an order that could make a valid sentence?
thanks i guess.

Suggested posts