Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I CAN'T LOG INTO MY PREMIUM SPOTIFY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

I CAN'T LOG INTO MY PREMIUM SPOTIFY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

I can't log into my premium spotify account and I cant change my password because spotify doesn't send me an email. I tried to conntact with the support but they also dont reply my messages. Whenever I tried to change my password I am facing with an error.("there is no spotify account with this email" or something like that.).I cant even cancel my premium. I can't belive that a huge company like spotify has such a poor and deficient custom service. Pls help me comunity, you are my last hope I am about to go crazy!!!

5 Replies

Hey!

I'm sorry to hear about your struggle! 😞

I'd like to know if you tried logging in with the login information you received with the email?
Spotify may be asking for your username rather than the email on login screen, as well.

Spotify Support usually answers within 24-48 hours.
(@SpotifyCares on Twitter is generally really fast.)

Seb

I've had exactly the same problem. I put in an email address so they can send a password reset but don't receive one. I used exactly the same address as the notice they sent that said I now have premium. My real problem is that I was also set up through Facebook and so now have two accounts. Trying to delete one. But of course only one works because I can't log in to the second one. Very frustrating and considering some other one maybe Apple.

When I tried to change my password via email I get error message. When I tride to username, spotify says you will get an email but I don't get nothing. I sing up a new account to see if my old account still exist. The answer is yes but with a diffrent email address. I don't know how? or Why? but There is chance to my account get stolen by someone. Is there any way to cancel my premium without log in?

Also I can loggin with my username for a few seconds on pc but then it automatically log out again and pop ups Error Code: 3 

Do you have Facebook connected to the account? If yes, logging in should happen via "Login with Facebook" button.

About the suspected break-in to your account, and to cancel Premium, then it's better to contact Spotify via Twitter's @SpotifyCares or using this contact form here.

If you use the Concact Form, please log out first. This way you can give the accurate email address and other information. If you get an automated email telling you to look into Support or Community, answer back to that even if it's a no-reply.
Spotify will get in touch within a day or two. 🙂

Seb

Suggested posts