Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can not search or play anything

I can not search or play anything

I just moved from mtorola g6 play to moto z 2 force just a few days ago, I moved my apps including spotify ... right now it does not load any content for the playback it just stays loading for a long time and does not resolve anything, any attempt to play some content is unsuccessful ... I already deleted the application data, cache, deleted the app and reinstalled it, restored the phone and followed the same problem as if I did not have access to the servers ... I attached the photos of the problem Plan premium Spotify version: 8.5.13.637 country Mexico Device Moto Z2 Force mid 2017 OS Android Oreo How can I solve it?

Screenshot_20190708-141540.pngScreenshot_20190708-141419.pngScreenshot_20190708-141423.png

4 Replies

Hi, 

Try using a different wifi connection or mobile data and if you'll be getting the same results contact support so that they can check your account from their end. 

I have the same model and the same issue with this combo(Moto z2 force (XT-1789-05) and the latest version of Spotify)

Unfortunately it wasn't help anything what we have.

Please find the way how can we solve this problem!

Hey @csokepeter90,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Do you mind trying to log in with a different account and see if that helps?

Keep us posted 🙂

Unfortunately, I was tried to log out on the website of Spotify from all devices what I using but it didn't help. 😞

Suggested posts