Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I can only log on with Facebook

Solved!

I can only log on with Facebook

Hi Community

Yesterday i changed my password on Spotify after a hack incident. I used the "logout from all devices" option on my account which seems to have done the trick.

However this introduced a new problem to me. I keep getting logged in with Facebook (which i shouldn't)

So back in the days when I started using Spotify I used my FB to log on with Spotify. I then later created an actual account which I use for premium. However when I want to log on to the actual account, i keep getting logged in with my facebook account.

In the spotify PC client i select "log in" state my email and password and press the "log in" button. Spotify then logs in -but on my Facebook account.

I also triend giving a false password to which i get an error message as i'm supposed to, so the user/pw is in right combination, and also works here on the website.

So has anyone else experienced this?

/Kris

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Kris,
that's a bummer!

If you could fill out the contact form, a Spotify employee can take a look and sort you out.
Here's the contact form: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If It's anything else I can assist with, make sure to send another reply.

Regards,
Nickolay

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey Kris,
that's a bummer!

If you could fill out the contact form, a Spotify employee can take a look and sort you out.
Here's the contact form: https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If It's anything else I can assist with, make sure to send another reply.

Regards,
Nickolay

Suggested posts