Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot use Facebook to log into Spotify on my phone so I can’t use my premium account.

I cannot use Facebook to log into Spotify on my phone so I can’t use my premium account.

Plan

Premium

I have an iPhone 7

My Question or Issue

I have premium on my account that is linked to Facebook. I want to log into but I cannot. Whenever I try to log in using face book it sends me to Facebook.com on safari. It then gives me the continue option before automatically skipping it and just going onto the home page. During the time the continue is up I cannot select anything. I’ve reinstalled Spotify and even tried downloading the Facebook app but that didn’t change anything. I’ve also gone into my Facebook settings to change things. I’m going to link screenshots I took of the problem. I am logged in on my laptop and PlayStation but I can’t get the phone to work.

26932EFB-BD52-4905-BD15-75190641A067.png
678DCCF3-FB7A-4F0B-B776-16D3B8F30436.png
98DEBB04-230B-4864-ADF7-19A76D848DE5.png
1 Reply

Hey there @Connor34-,

thanks for posting in the community !

Please reach your account page online, check the "Privacy" section to make sure your opt in with FB date.

In addition, do the same thing on your FB account - check that Spotify has all permissions under your Privacy settings and on any other section your can find.

If you need further help, you can always use this help page on using Spotify via FB.

Waiting to see how you did 😃

Suggested posts