Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a problem with my address

I have a problem with my address

Last month my card expired and the application asks me to update it. When I add my address it says there is a problem. I don't know what it is. Before I had another address but I moved, I don't know if that's it. What I can do? I want my premium account for my playlists etc. 😞

4 Replies

Hey @marielys1,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you check this page for troubleshooting steps on failed payment attempts? Be sure to try out different devices, networks and an incognito window.

Also if the data associated with your credit card is not updated, this can lead to issues with the card. It'd be best to contact your bank and sort this out.

In the meantime you can use a different payment method or get a gift card, if gift cards are available at your location.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

On the page that it gives me, it only shows the different methods to pay, it does not say any solution regarding the address. In the same way, it is updated in my bank. The only thing different about the address is a sign that doesn't allow me to put it, it's the only thing I can think of that could be the problem. The symbol is: -

I also already tried from different devices

I really don't know if they sell those cards here, but I paid my monthly bill with the subscription automatically. It seems unfair to me that I am going to lose my premium account for this and have to go every month to buy a card… Is there no customer service in Spotify to solve the problem? Btw thanks for replying.

I try the address with the symbol and without it it doesn't even let me put it. I forgot to write this

Hey @marielys1,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Could you try using a different device, browser and also clear the cache and cookies of your current browser? Did that work? Also try a different internet connection.

Is it possible for you to enter the address without the house number?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts