Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I want my premium back

I want my premium back

• Plan

Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Huawei

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have been trhing to pay for premium in months having customer service didn't work I need help. I have the right amount and been paying the right way but it does not work. It comes out as error. I need help please I love spotify I love music. Please I only want premium having repeated songs these few months is driving me desperate. So please help me. 

4 Replies

Hey @Niki07,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you tell us more about the error you're getting and the payment method you're using or the payment methods you've tried?

In the meantime you can check this page for further troubleshooting advise on failed payments. 

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Ive been paying via mobile number on smart and it dose not work. It always day an error ha occured ive been in contact with ghe costomers service that the error suggested the thing about the pin and it does not work it only tels me that no pin was sent. 

Hey there @Niki07,

Thanks for the post.

This is a known issue for some time and the right folks at Spotify and Fortumo (our mobile payment partner) have been working hard to resolve this. We've been notified that a fix has been deployed for this issue, but there are some people still getting the error message even after the fix. The right folks are now working on this as we speak.

In the meantime you can try the following:

• Log out and back in
  • Try paying with a different device
  • Try a different internet connection

If none of that works and you're still getting the error message when pressing "Send Pin". Please reach out to customer service again and ask them to manually unblock your payments through Fortumo, if possible. Note that this might not always work.

If none of this helps, consider using a different payment method, like card payments.

Keep us in the loop on this one.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thanks for the information. I'm quite relieved that it is being fixed. I'll wait then. 

Suggested posts