Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I will lose my spotify music gift if I change my account?

Solved!

I will lose my spotify music gift if I change my account?

I need to unlink my spotify with facebook and the solution is creating another spotify account, BUT if I do that can use again the code of a gift card that expires on april?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can help ensure you get your full subscription time, even if you change accounts. They should be able to transfer it over for you! The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help clarify! Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and they can help ensure you get your full subscription time, even if you change accounts. They should be able to transfer it over for you! The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help clarify! Happy listening 🙂

THANK YOU!

Suggested posts