Plan

Free

ROmaniaCountry

Device

Nokia

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Hello!

I don't know why but my spotify application is in german and i don't know why. it also happened with another application but the others are ok.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @TamaianRares, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

To change the language of your mobile app, you need to change the language settings on your device. See your device’s manufacture guide to find out how.

Note: This will change the language on your entire device, not just the Spotify app.

You can learn more about changing the language by checking out this support article.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @TamaianRares, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

To change the language of your mobile app, you need to change the language settings on your device. See your device’s manufacture guide to find out how.

Note: This will change the language on your entire device, not just the Spotify app.

You can learn more about changing the language by checking out this support article.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply but I have found another way to fix your problem if other solutions won't work. Whilst in the Spotify app, there is a section called settings. When clicking the settings tab, the page attached below should come up. When this happens, simply click the language tab and click it to English(English) and then restart the app and your problem should be fixed.

Screen Shot 2018-09-10 at 10.05.24 am.png

Thank you very much. Problem solved.

@TamaianRares,

You're welcome, I'm happy I was able to help out. If you need help with anything else, you can always start up a new thread, and the community will be more than happy to help.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts