Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Prepaid credit card problem

I always paid my subsription with prepaid credit cards but now it's not working anymore. It goes with a "paiment failure, try again or try another paiment method..."I tried with two different cards, didnt work, but i've been able to use those cards f...

• I always paid my subsription with prepaid credit cards but now it's not working anymore. It goes with a "paiment failure, try again or try another paiment method..." I tried with two different cards...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing email

My spotify is connected to my facebook. I've tried to change the email on my facebook, because i can't remember the password to the one I use now. But when i go back to my spotify, there is no email registered. I have tried everything, but nothing wo...

• My spotify is connected to my facebook. I've tried to change the email on my facebook, because i can't remember the password to the one I use now. But when i go back to my spotify, there is no email ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium and my whole account is gone

I had a premium account and a lot of songs in my tracklist... So I started up spotify as usual but I saw that my account is completely wiped. I thought that it was a facebook problem at first but I forgot my account's password, then I put my account ...

• Not applicable
  • I had a premium account and a lot of songs in my tracklist... So I started up spotify as usual but I saw that my account is completely wiped. I thought that it was a facebook problem at first but I f...
  • Donder
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ad issues

I have a few issues with adds. 1. The adds I get play randomly between the songs which is fine since I'm not a premium user, but they are extremely loud. Sometimes I use Spotify to play lullabies for my daughter and these ads just play so horribly lo...

• I have a few issues with adds.  1. The adds I get play randomly between the songs which is fine since I'm not a premium user, but they are extremely loud. Sometimes I use Spotify to play l...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium - Not asked about address

I subscribed to Family Premium yesterday through mobile and it did not ask me for a home address. Simply asked me to pay. Now I can't tell my family what specific address they should add, because it might block their accounts from the subscription. C...

• I subscribed to Family Premium yesterday through mobile and it   did not ask me for a home address.   Simply asked me to pay. Now I can't tell my family what specific address they should ...
  • Felixh31
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify account got hacked

I noticed this morning that I was unable to log into my account. When I searched my inbox, I noticed that I received yesterday at 20:48 an e-mail that someone changed my e-mail linked to my account. Now I can't access my account as my passowrd is cha...

• Regular
  • I noticed this morning that I was unable to log into my account. When I searched my inbox, I noticed that I received yesterday at 20:48 an e-mail that someone changed my e-mail linked to my account. ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify artist app

I'm still waiting to be approved for the artist app and it's been over 2 weeks

• I'm still waiting to be approved for the artist app and it's been over 2 weeks 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Sign Up

Hi Spotify, I have purchased Family Premium but my daughter is unable to create an account. I have been trying for a week and each time I submit the Sign Up page it hangs with no response. The account has not been created, I can not Sign Up. Is there...

• Hi Spotify,   I have purchased Family Premium but my daughter is unable to create an account. I have been trying for a week and each time I submit the Sign Up page it hangs with no response. T...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New iPhone, signed on and new account set up for free service

I recently upgraded my iPhone. When I went to open up and sign onto my Spotify account I could not recall the sign on information so I chose the button that said sign up through Facebook. In doing this it signed me up for an entirely new account with...

•  I recently upgraded  my iPhone. When I went to open up and sign onto my Spotify account I could not recall the sign on information so I chose the button that said sign up through Facebook....
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was hacked and Spotify cancelled my subscription

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. I received and email from Spotify notifying me that me email address had been changed. So i wrote back to advise this was incorrect. I was fully expecting directions on how to change my password and...

• I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this issue. I received and email from Spotify notifying me that me email address had been changed. So i wrote back to advise this was incorrect. I was fully ex...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't Login or Reset Password

I can no longer login to my spotify account and when I use the reset password it says no account is associated with that password. I am certian of the email that was associated with the account. I tried my Facebook account as well and that was also n...

• Not applicable
  • I can no longer login to my spotify account and when I use the reset password it says no account is associated with that password.  I am certian of the email that was associated with the account...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fido pulse plans

I just recently signed up for a new Fido pulse plan. They had an offer of 6 months free for Spotify but forgot to mention this to me. I signed up for Spotify through their regular app and now no longer have the chance to use up my free 6 months. I ha...

• I just recently signed up for a new Fido pulse plan. They had an offer of 6 months free for Spotify but forgot to mention this to me. I signed up for Spotify through their regular app and now no long...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 accounts

hi i singed up for premiun on my iphone and i think i have 2 differnt accounts but both use my facebook picture but none of my songs show up on my computer and my user name on my phone is differnt how do i fix this?

• hi  i singed up for premiun on my iphone and i think i have 2 differnt accounts but both use my facebook picture but none of my songs show up on my computer  and my user name on my phone ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No aparece el boton para conectar con facebook

El otro dia elimine mi cuenta de facebook, para crear una nueva.Al entra en spotify encontre que mi usuario, havia canviado a numeros. (logicamente, ya no tenia el facebook)Entonces entre para conectar mi nueva cuenta de facebook, y no aparecia el bo...

• El otro dia elimine mi cuenta de facebook, para crear una nueva. Al entra en spotify encontre que mi usuario, havia canviado a numeros. (logicamente, ya no tenia el facebook) Entonces entre para co...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Off line

Ciao spesso nel mio profilo family non mi fa accedere dicendo che sono off line e pertanto non posso accedere ma non mi fa modificare nulla. L'unica soluzione che ho trovato e disinstallare l'applicazione e installarla nuovamente ma cosi perdo le can...

• Ciao spesso nel mio profilo family non mi fa accedere dicendo che sono off line e pertanto non posso accedere ma non mi fa modificare nulla. L'unica soluzione che ho trovato e disinstallare l'applica...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Following 56, Followers 0 - any ideas?

Could it be a setting?The majority of people I am following are actual friends that I found via the "find friends" button that's linked to FB. Just wanna be sure I am visible on that list should they do the same. The others I am following are bands. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Could it be a setting? The majority of people I am following are actual friends that I found via the "find friends" button that's linked to FB. Just wanna be sure I am visible on that list should th...
  • n8311
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reset de senha: conta inativa

reset de senha: Email: < Moderator Snip - removed for security > Problema: O endereco de e-mail que voce forneceu nao esta associado a uma conta ativa do Spotify.

• reset de senha:   Email: < Moderator Snip - removed for security > Problema: O endereco de e-mail que voce forneceu nao esta associado a uma conta ativa do Spotify.  
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taras

I want to cancel my account but can't log into it. This is really frustrating, because someone hacked into my account and I can't do anything about it because spotifu support really **bleep**. Please get back to me asap.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my account but can't log into it. This is really frustrating, because someone hacked into my account and I can't do anything about it because spotifu support really **bleep**. Please...
  • Tarasdyatel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me. Anyone know of a way to cancel my spotify premium with just my us...

• Not applicable
  • I signed out of my premium account, and the only thing i remember is my username...no password. And i dont know which email address i used with it so password reset is of no use to me.    ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [WIN10] Spotify doesn't opening

Please help me. I tried reboot Windows. I reinstalled Spotify a few times. I closed my antivirus. I deleted Spotify files on AppData/Local and AppData/Roaming. I tried to install Spotify to Program Files x86.I searched another topics and I tried them...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me. I tried reboot Windows. I reinstalled Spotify a few times. I closed my antivirus. I deleted Spotify files on AppData/Local and AppData/Roaming. I tried to install Spotify to Program F...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes