Country

italy

Device

(iPhone XS

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I can’t log on my account because

1. I don’t remember my password because I changed so many times lately due to access all over the world

2. The link provided to reset the password doesn’t arrive to my mailbox even if the communications in point 1 arrives normally in my personal mailbox

Please help me out 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @stefanobonda

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you try opening your email in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

As @alikemerton suggested, try cleaning up your inbox. It's also a good idea to check your spam/junk folders or inbox tabs if you're using an email service such as Gmail. We also suggest you check out this help page on how to get track of a lost account.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hallo Stefanobonda,
du könntest versuchen die App nochmal zu deinstallieren und dann wieder herunter zu laden vielleicht ist sie einfach nur überlastet. Außerdem könntest du versuchen dein E-mail Postfach zu entleeren oder im Spam-Ordner nachschauen.
Ich hoffe ich konnte helfen.
LG
Marked as solution

Hey there @stefanobonda

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you try opening your email in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

As @alikemerton suggested, try cleaning up your inbox. It's also a good idea to check your spam/junk folders or inbox tabs if you're using an email service such as Gmail. We also suggest you check out this help page on how to get track of a lost account.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

Suggested posts