Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my premium account

Solved!

Lost my premium account

Help me Spotify!

I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one..

Now I can't access to my premium account but it still exists..

What can I do?

155 Replies

Use this form (and use a working email):
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi I posted earlier.

I received an email asking for details, and I have given those about a day ago. Haven't heard back. This entire issue has been extending over 3 days and it is frankly getting pretty absurd now.

Could you somehow get your colleagues to do their jobs.

Thanks

@jwooo - Let me see what I can do.

Peter

@jwooo - Someone will be in touch with you very soon! 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

@Greg

I'm still waiting on this. I got an email asking for details, like DOB and postcode. I have cancelled my standing order, but the payment for this month has been paid already (and of course I still don't have premium back) and of course I now need to wait for confirmation of the standing order cancellation so I can then change the payment method to paypal.

Obviously I would like this resolved a bit quicker than it is already taking (over a week now).

I'm having kinda same problem as well. Started using premium trial 2 weeks ago, all was fine until today, when I decided to use Spotify on my desktop, logged in via FB account as always and then I didnt have premium anymore, lost my starred/playlists, follows/followers etc.

When I check my Spotify premium receipt the user ID I see is different than the one I currently have. I was hoping it would be possible to get back that specific user ID, which I have everything on. I contacted customer support but Idk how long that will take. And I was just about to travel 9 hours tomorrow and now I wont have my offline music which sucks. I was thinking if it was possible to make this process a bit faster and I'm also curious why is it not possible to sync the desired user ID with our FB account somewhere in account settings, instead of contacting CS and wait god knows how long for that.

Also I use this thread since it's similar/same to my problem instead of creating a new one, forgive me if I shouldn't have 😛

Unfortunately not, CS will need to restore the account for you. If you got an automated email, you can speed things up by replying directly to it.

Peter

Well It's been 24 hours now and no reply yet. So I think I will wait another 24 hours more and see if they will reply or not.

If you don't hear back in another 24 hours, post back here and we can escalate it further for you.

Peter

Alright, thanks a lot 🙂

It's been 13 days now. I wrote several emails and answered to that no-reply one. Seriously guys, what's taking you so long?

Hope you guys are able to fix that soon, otherwise I'll just go to simfy. Really bad service.

'

@Katie46 - Got the case number from the last time you got in touch? Definitely shouldn't be taking this long.

Peter

01424206 I think.

Will see what I can do. Hang in there.

Peter

Is there anyone in this topic that actually got a solution for his case?

Same problem!!

# 01447382

Help!  I lost my premium account....don't understand any of the problem solvers....I need to actually talk to someone!  Is that possible or do I just cancel my card so they can't take it out anymore?  I don't understand. 

I have today payed for premium account. In addition I have payed for unlimited for the last two months. But I am still signed up for free subscription with occasional commercials. I believe I was degraded to the free account because my credit card did not respond to the bill that was stated by you for some time ago. What can I do?

cheers

If you use the online contact form, someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to by email and you will hear back shortly.

@tribs wrote:

Help!  I lost my premium account....don't understand any of the problem solvers....I need to actually talk to someone!  Is that possible or do I just cancel my card so they can't take it out anymore?  I don't understand. 

I too lost my premium account; have bit heard back from company. Unbelievable that you can't contact them directly. Extremely frustrating to paying customers.

Suggested posts