Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Merch Points PopUp

Merch Points PopUp

Hi there I need some assistance. While I was streaming today, I received a pop-up notification in the mobile app. It advised me that I had points that I could use towards a purchase in an artists store. when I clicked on the link, it took me to a merch item before it crashed my app. When I re-opened the app, the pop up notification was no longer there. When I went to my notifications, there was no mention of it there so then I went to my email. There was no mention of it there.

So then I proceeded to reach out to Spotify app support who told me to reach out to the merch store because they don’t handle those points. 

So then I proceeded to reach out to the merch store link that Spotify support provided me and they told me that I had to reach out to Spotify because they don’t handle the points Spotify does. 

I reached back out to Spotify and they told me that there’s nothing they could do I had to reach out to the merch Store.

Instead of going in circles, I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone could actually help me. Does anyone know where this notification can be found? Or how I can get the pop-up to come back? Or where I can find the points? Or just anything that can help me? 

Plan

Premium

Country

united states

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 16

0 Replies

Suggested posts