NO DAILY MIX

Solved!

NO DAILY MIX

Hello im suffering for a while now 

Contacted you on Twitter and online chat but still need help 

I've been using spotify since the end of 2016 so a pretty long time now 

In 17 of November 2018 i switched countries and i bought the premium plan 

Before doing that i had 6 daily mix playlists 

After switching now none of ny daily mix playlists appear not unde made for you and neither under daily mix genre 

I understand that it need 2-3 weeks to regenerate but its been too long (over a month and half) 

I have stayed active all this time with continous streaming and downloading of music 

I tried uninstalling it from all devices and re logging in and nothing happened 

Even once on Twitter chat i was asked for my last 4 digits of payment method to refresh something but nothing happened i really need them ( the app is updated of course and i tried even searching them on the online player and still nothing  

Weirdly my release radar and discover weekly are available and my 2018 wrapped was added successfully 

Screenshot_20190101_224929_com.spotify.music.jpg
Screenshot_20190101_224938_com.spotify.music.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mohammad_radi.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Is it possible that your account has been created in North Africa or the Middle East? This is a new market and Daily Mixes along with other playlists are slowly being rolled out there.

So if you don't see the Daily Mixes yet, give it a bit more time and they should show up. If you live in a different region (or have further questions) let us know!

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Unfortunately its not as i said i had the daily mix playlist 

I know they take 2-3 weeks to regenerate but they have been gone from 17/11/2018....

Plus i also said that i have done a clean install 

Check on other devices

Update everything 

Marked as solution

Hey @mohammad_radi.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Is it possible that your account has been created in North Africa or the Middle East? This is a new market and Daily Mixes along with other playlists are slowly being rolled out there.

So if you don't see the Daily Mixes yet, give it a bit more time and they should show up. If you live in a different region (or have further questions) let us know!

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts