Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

NO DAILY MIX

Solved!

NO DAILY MIX

Hello im suffering for a while now 

Contacted you on Twitter and online chat but still need help 

I've been using spotify since the end of 2016 so a pretty long time now 

In 17 of November 2018 i switched countries and i bought the premium plan 

Before doing that i had 6 daily mix playlists 

After switching now none of ny daily mix playlists appear not unde made for you and neither under daily mix genre 

I understand that it need 2-3 weeks to regenerate but its been too long (over a month and half) 

I have stayed active all this time with continous streaming and downloading of music 

I tried uninstalling it from all devices and re logging in and nothing happened 

Even once on Twitter chat i was asked for my last 4 digits of payment method to refresh something but nothing happened i really need them ( the app is updated of course and i tried even searching them on the online player and still nothing  

Weirdly my release radar and discover weekly are available and my 2018 wrapped was added successfully 

Screenshot_20190101_224929_com.spotify.music.jpg
Screenshot_20190101_224938_com.spotify.music.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mohammad_radi.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Is it possible that your account has been created in North Africa or the Middle East? This is a new market and Daily Mixes along with other playlists are slowly being rolled out there.

So if you don't see the Daily Mixes yet, give it a bit more time and they should show up. If you live in a different region (or have further questions) let us know!

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Unfortunately its not as i said i had the daily mix playlist 

I know they take 2-3 weeks to regenerate but they have been gone from 17/11/2018....

Plus i also said that i have done a clean install 

Check on other devices

Update everything 

Marked as solution

Hey @mohammad_radi.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Is it possible that your account has been created in North Africa or the Middle East? This is a new market and Daily Mixes along with other playlists are slowly being rolled out there.

So if you don't see the Daily Mixes yet, give it a bit more time and they should show up. If you live in a different region (or have further questions) let us know!

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts