Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No internet connection detected [ FIXED ! ]

No internet connection detected [ FIXED ! ]

! i already got this fixed, if you have the same problem check the comments maybe the replied could help !

Ever since Spotify had a new update I've been getting this problem. As said in the title, I have no internet connection detected, and i appear to be offline. The web player seems to work fine, but the application isn't working.

Plan

Premium

Device

Desktop Computer

Operating System

Windows 10

spotify 2.JPG
12 Replies

Hello @pyannydebil ,

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you share with me the current Spotify version which you are using? Also, did you tried to completely close Spotify and try to open Spotify as an Administrator permission?

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Best Regards,
DarkStern

Hey I have the same problem. I restarting my PC and opened the program as an admin. I also tried reinstalling.
The version is 1.1.18.611.g9cc9bdc9

I have the same problem. I updated the app yesterday and now it wont show as online. There have been no changes to the pc. I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, nothing.

Yes, I've tried. The version is 1.1.18.611.g9cc9bdc9

Hello everyone,

I'm using same version with you. I tried to restart my PC (Windows 10) but nothing is changed. I can use Spotify (my Spotify plan is Premium too) as online smoothly.

Best Regards,
DarkStern

I have the same problem

Could you check the app isn’t set to Offline mode please?

Hello,

I got help from Spotify saying I had to download Spotify from the Microsoft store, which actually worked, i also troubleshoot my internet wich really helped too

I have the exact same problem, everything was working fine until the update.  Nothing else has changed.  I'm running windows 7, so getting app from the store is not a choice.  I've tried all the other suggested remedies to no avail.  I've been a premium user for some time (not that it should matter).

Hey there @Ricardo27,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Try:

1. The steps given in this article
  2. If that doesn't do the trick, check this Spotify Solution.

If both don't fix it for you, let us know your Spotify version. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

If you're having this issue on the windows desktop version it's worth checking the proxy settings are set to "No Proxy"

If it isn't from the proxy settings try see if the firewall is blocking the app. Spotify should have at least outgoing access to internet connection.

Suggested posts