Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid for premium, only have access to free

Paid for premium, only have access to free

I paid for premium subscription and the amount was deleted from my bank account but I still only have access to the free subscription. I have logged out and logged back in. I have deleted the app on my iPhone and redownloaded it. Nothing seems to be working.

Any suggestions?

11 Replies

Hey @wittaker003,

If you could answer the questions below we can get a better idea of what's happening here and help.

1. When you log into your account did you use an email address or your Spotify username?
2. Do you see all your playlists in the account?
3. Could you please attach a screenshot of what you currently see when you sign in?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

1. I logged in with my email address.

2. I don't have any playlists.

3. It says I am "free" and to "upgrade to premium". 

IMG_6669.PNG

@wittaker003

Try logging in with your username instead of your email address.

MaximSpotify Star

I'm sorry. I've been logging in with my username the entire time. It doesn't recognize when I tried to login with my email address. Any other suggestions?

@wittaker003

Please click on the button below. It'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction:

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 11.24.24 AM.png

MaximSpotify Star

When I click this link I only get to a page where I can't do anything, nor finding a solution. So please:

1. I have been a Premium customer since long time. For some reason your application on both mobile and laptop's etc need to upgrade. Please set this back to Premium as I am paying for asap.

Second: I need to understand that my user credentials has not been leaked from Spotify. Can you please confirm this.

Account details and proof of purchase you can find in my account information. I have used the same login procedure for years.

Many thanks in advance,

/Tommy

Did this help, I have the same problem and nothing works!!!

Hello @alexanderhall,

you should be able to contact Spotify staff here - https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact and they shall contact you back between 24 to 48 hours!

We hope you have fun with Spotify!

- Brian

I can speak to you in English, Español, Français, Italiano, 日本, 普通话, 廣東話, 한국어, Tiếng Việt

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
I'm not a Spotify official! Just here to help!

Mycredit card had been replace by the bank. Good luck.

I've been charged momthly since january to my credit card and cant never log as premium. Either you owe me 6 months of free subscription or $594 Mexican pesos.

and of course I need my premium service ASAP

hi,

I have some issues with my account; yesterday I tried to pay for the month on premium subscription, then on the screen appeared a message saying it wasn´t possible to pay at the moment. Later, when I looked on my mail there were TWO charges on my bank account for the spotify premium service, but  when I log in the app it still works on the FREE subscription.

I already tried the suggestions I read about logging with your name, mail and facebook; I´ve checked and I don´t have any other account, and to deleate to redownloaded the app is done too.

Can someone please tell me what the problem seems to be?

Suggested posts