Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Password Reset Not Working

Password Reset Not Working

Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Samsung Galaxy A5

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have a spotify premium family account with the following username  - marzy94. My password seems to have been changed and when I use the reset password link i do not receive an email. Could it be possible that someone has hacked my account and the password reset link is been sent to them. I have had to set up this account for the forums because i cant login to my usual account to get any help. Can someone please help?

Regards

Josh

3 Replies

Hi @josh941!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. It sounds like someone else may have gained access to your Spotify account. I'd recommend checking out this Support article for the next steps to take.

Let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for your reply however the link you stated tells me to use the password reset. I have tried this and I dont recieve an email so I cant change my password. Any advise to get around this? 

Josh

Hello @josh941!

If you follow all the steps in the article I mentioned above, you can learn how to get in touch with Spotify. They'll be able to take a look backstage and hopefully solve this as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts