Premium

Country

United States

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have forgotten my password. I have been attempting to reset it for the past week and have had no success. I receive the email with the link that is supposed to help me, but every time I get "This site can't be reached the webpage at (link) might be temporarily down or it may have been moved permanently to a new web address."

I have tried the solutions I've found online, clicking the link in incognito mode, and a different browser. I have copied the link address and pasted it in incognito mode and a different browser. I have tried opening the email link on my phone and I get the same error. I would greatly appreciate any help 

5 Replies

Hey @Frustratedattechno,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

In this case, would you mind trying again to reset your password here? Some users reported inconveniences to reset their password. We've passed this info onto the right team, and we can confirm this is fixed now. 

On another note, do you notice any difference if you switch the internet connection you're using? Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

Lastly, if the above doesn't do the trick, you can try by using an incognito window again to check if you notice any difference. 

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I just tried these things and I have gotten the same error. I used the link you provided, changed my internet connection, and used incognito again. The error it gives is  "This site can't be reached the webpage at (link) might be temporarily down or it may have been moved permanently to a new web address." followed by "ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID"

I just tried these things and I have gotten the same error. I used the link you provided, changed my internet connection, and used incognito again. The error it gives is  "This site can't be reached the webpage at (link) might be temporarily down or it may have been moved permanently to a new web address." followed by "ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID"

Hey @Frustratedattechno,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Can you please confirm if the other connection you've tried this with was from a different internet provider? The issue is most likely caused by your connection, so it's best to test this out again with another ISP.

Let us know how it goes.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I had this same issue and tried all the same things as you to no avail. What ended up working is using my phone to open the email for resetting the password while the wifi was turned off, forcing the phone to use cellular data.

I don't know why the link wouldn't work with my wifi when every other site seemed to work fine, but I was able to login in the end. Hopefully you have already worked something out since it's been a year!

Suggested posts