Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paying for Premium: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

Solved!

Paying for Premium: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day

Dear Spotify

I have been trying to subscribe to Premium since last night, July 28th. I tried to pay with my Visa. I have no problems using this card for other purchases, even in foreign    webshops. There is nothing wrong with my bank or card and there are sufficient funds on it. But I keep getting this message: 

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment methode.

Please help..

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @10tomler

Try to use an other wifi connection when you're trying to sign up for Spotify Premium. 

You can try to use your phone network instead for an example. 

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I have exact same issue. I got the "oops" message.

i tried 3 different valid cards (i checked with bank, no issue with them), and got rejected by spotify.

i cancelled my subs and tried resubs, it still gave oops message.

i tried using different phone (with 3G, not wifi), to resubscribe, it still gave me oops message.

so what is the solution to this? I'm very pissed

Marked as solution

I also have problem in payment via credit card as well, I’ve checked with my bank and it was okay. Then i tried to pay via credit card as well but through paypal account that I’ve linked with my bank before. It worked. Now I have premium account and play music without ad.

Marked as solution

This is so stupid, why can't I give you my money

39 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @10tomler

Try to use an other wifi connection when you're trying to sign up for Spotify Premium. 

You can try to use your phone network instead for an example. 

Hi Astame

Thank you. It worked. I tried on my Android mobile Chrome browser on my Phone network instead of Ipad 4g or wifi network. No problem. 🙂

this didnt work for me, still getting the same message

Same thing happened to me, I can't get it to work...I just want my tunes back without ads

@Lourdeshana214

What kind of problem do you experience?

I am having the same problem when I try to get premium, so I tried using a different wifi, then tried off wifi and just using my LTE. I also tried using different browsers on my laptop and my dads. Nothing works. I still get the same message:(

@Lourdeshana214

Be sure that your payment card is set to the correctly country. Also control that your network connection isn't blocking the procedure from accepting your subscription.

Not worked :((

doesn't work at all, different wifi + different divce + different browser!!!

Tried everything and still doesn't work

Same here, doesn't work. 

doesn't work too

anybody help?

**bleep** spotify - we cant even give you our money - sort your s**t out

It wont work for me either i've tried mulitple times through out the whole month of May and nothing is working. All i want is premium and Spotify won't take my money. Please fix this!!!

Yes. Same problem here. Trying to activate premium for a few days now. There is no problem with card or my account but somehow cant get this error out of the way.

Hi there!

Can you give some information about the purchases?

• What browser are you using
  • What computer are you using
  • What payment method are you using

It would be great if you could update me with this information so I can help you further.

Have a great day! 

Hello, 

I am also having the same problem. I am trying to pay for the Spotify Family Premium.

Below are the information you asked:

• What browser are you using
    • I am using both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
  • What computer are you using
    • LAPTOP-VG0A0S4V
  • What payment method are you using
    • PAYMAYA. I have been using this for sometimes already and just for this month, it won't allow me. The card has enough funds.

Both me and my friend can't pay using the card we have and we're very anxious to have this done asap.

Could you also send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

Guys I am having this problem right now. I am also trying Fizy app for music because of this problem. If i cannot pay I will use something else please help.

Suggested posts